General Notary Rates:
- $15 per notarized signature (State of California government code section 8211)
- $15 administering an oath or affirmation to a single individual.
- $25 per hour for assistance completing a document.
- $25 Travel free within a 10 mile roundtrip radius.
- $0 United States military application or claim for pension, allotment, allowance, compensation, insurance, or other Veteran benefit (Section 6107).
Mortgage Closing Fees:
- In office (lender or escrow) Loan Signing: $150.00
- Local Mobile Notary to client home $150.00 ( if documents sent directly to borrower)
- E-Doc’s additional $25.00
- Fax backs additional $25.00
- Reverse Mortgage $175.00
- Commercial Closings $200.00
- Courier services: varies according to mileage
- Photocopies: $.45 per page
- Photocopies of loan doc package: $25.00
- Notary Signing Cancellation Fee: $50.00 (if 24 hour notice not given)
- Wait time: $5 per 10 minutes; beginning 10 minutes after set